Book your YYZ to FNT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Flint airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and FNT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Bishop Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to FNT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Flint (FNT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Flint on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to FNT Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Hotels in Florence Kentucky you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Flint (YYZ to FNT)
- Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Flint, MI.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to FNT in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Flint, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- There were 67 passengers that flew from Toronto to Flint in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Toronto and Flint.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to FNT for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 100 seats were available on flights from YYZ to FNT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 67 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to FNT that year.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 44 passengers from YYZ to FNT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Flint in 2009 was 67%.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from YYZ to FNT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Flint from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)