to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Flint, MI.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to FNT in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Flint, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- There were 67 passengers that flew from Toronto to Flint in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Toronto and Flint.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to FNT for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 100 seats were available on flights from YYZ to FNT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 67 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to FNT that year.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 44 passengers from YYZ to FNT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Flint in 2009 was 67%.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from YYZ to FNT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Flint from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Hotels in Florence Kentucky you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.