Book your YYZ to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to FLL Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to FLL
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Air Canada||Airbus A321-100/200|
|Air Transat||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Fort Lauderdale (YYZ to FLL)
- Air Canada operated flights from YYZ to FLL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Toronto and Fort Lauderdale.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 85.66%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Fort Lauderdale from Air Transat is the A310-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 249 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada, WestJet, Skyservice Airlines, Air Transat, CanJet Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Air Canada carried a total of 94,883 passengers from YYZ to FLL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to FLL in 2009 was CanJet Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to FLL for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- There were 165,336 passengers that flew from Toronto to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- 186,353 seats were available on flights from YYZ to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 165,336 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to FLL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cannon Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Thailand Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.