Book your YYZ to RSW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Fort Myers airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and RSW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Southwest Florida Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to RSW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Myers (RSW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Myers on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to RSW Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to Southwest Florida Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to RSW
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Air Canada||Airbus A321-100/200|
|Air Canada||Embraer 190|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Fort Myers (YYZ to RSW)
- Air Canada operated flights from YYZ to RSW using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- WestJet, Air Canada, American Airlines offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Fort Myers, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to RSW for Air Canada is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 72 seats.
- WestJet carried a total of 24,937 passengers from YYZ to RSW in 2009.
- 57,544 seats were available on flights from YYZ to RSW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48,541 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to RSW that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to RSW in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Fort Myers, FL in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Fort Myers from Air Canada is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 174 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Toronto and Fort Myers.
- There were 48,541 passengers that flew from Toronto to Fort Myers in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Fort Myers in 2009 was 82.38%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including University of the South you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.