to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Canada operated flights from YYZ to RSW using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- WestJet, Air Canada, American Airlines offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Fort Myers, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to RSW for Air Canada is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 72 seats.
- WestJet carried a total of 24,937 passengers from YYZ to RSW in 2009.
- 57,544 seats were available on flights from YYZ to RSW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48,541 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to RSW that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to RSW in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Fort Myers, FL in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Fort Myers from Air Canada is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 174 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Toronto and Fort Myers.
- There were 48,541 passengers that flew from Toronto to Fort Myers in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Fort Myers in 2009 was 82.38%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including University of the South you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.