Book your YYZ to GRR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Grand Rapids airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and GRR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Gerald R. Ford Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to GRR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to GRR Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to Gerald R. Ford Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to GRR
|Air Canada||Beechcraft 1900D|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Grand Rapids (YYZ to GRR)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to GRR for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- There were 126 passengers that flew from Toronto to Grand Rapids in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 55 passengers from YYZ to GRR in 2009.
- 268 seats were available on flights from YYZ to GRR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 126 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to GRR that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Grand Rapids in 2009 was 52.23%.
- American Eagle operated flights from YYZ to GRR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to GRR in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Grand Rapids from UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- American Eagle, UNITED, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Grand Rapids, MI.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Grand Rapids, MI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Toronto and Grand Rapids.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)