Book your YYZ to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to BDL Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to Bradley Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to BDL
|Air Canada||Beechcraft 1900D|
|Air Canada||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-100 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-100 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Hartford (YYZ to BDL)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Toronto and Hartford.
- Air Canada Jazz, American Eagle, Air Canada offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Hartford, CT.
- 22,270 seats were available on flights from YYZ to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,108 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to BDL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to BDL for Air Canada Jazz is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Hartford, CT in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from YYZ to BDL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to BDL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Air Canada Jazz carried a total of 9,003 passengers from YYZ to BDL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Hartford from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- There were 9,108 passengers that flew from Toronto to Hartford in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Hartford in 2009 was 43.34%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Lima and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Mohegan Sun you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Siesta Key Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.