Book your YYZ to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to LAS
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Air Canada||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Las Vegas (YYZ to LAS)
- Air Canada operated flights from YYZ to LAS using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Canada, WestJet, US Airways, Skyservice Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Las Vegas, NV.
- Air Canada carried a total of 83,756 passengers from YYZ to LAS in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Las Vegas in 2009 was 85.79%.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to LAS in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Las Vegas from Skyservice Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- There were 202,627 passengers that flew from Toronto to Las Vegas in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Toronto and Las Vegas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to LAS for Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 93 seats.
- 234,154 seats were available on flights from YYZ to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 202,627 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to LAS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rentals in Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key West Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Vegas Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.