Book your YYZ to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to LAX
|Air Canada||Airbus A319|
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Air Canada||Airbus A321-100/200|
|Air Canada||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Los Angeles (YYZ to LAX)
- 240,559 seats were available on flights from YYZ to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 197,041 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to LAX that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to LAX in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 197,041 passengers that flew from Toronto to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Los Angeles from Air Canada is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 174 seats.
- Air Canada carried a total of 156,046 passengers from YYZ to LAX in 2009.
- Air Canada, American Airlines offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Los Angeles, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to LAX for Air Canada is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 119 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Toronto and Los Angeles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Los Angeles in 2009 was 80.08%.
- Air Canada operated flights from YYZ to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Holocaust Museum you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.