Book your YYZ to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to MEM Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to MEM
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Memphis (YYZ to MEM)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Toronto and Memphis.
- 10,718 seats were available on flights from YYZ to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,105 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to MEM that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Memphis in 2009 was 56.83%.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to MEM in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 5,105 passengers that flew from Toronto to Memphis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, ExpressJet Airlines, Air Canada, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Memphis, TN.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Memphis from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 4,946 passengers from YYZ to MEM in 2009.
- Air Canada operated flights from YYZ to MEM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to MEM for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Panama Map you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.