Book your YYZ to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to MSP
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Minneapolis (YYZ to MSP)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to MSP for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Toronto and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink, Air Canada Jazz, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Minneapolis, MN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 38,795 passengers from YYZ to MSP in 2009.
- There were 66,358 passengers that flew from Toronto to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Minneapolis in 2009 was 65.31%.
- 93,276 seats were available on flights from YYZ to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66,358 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to MSP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from YYZ to MSP using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Flights to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel New Orleans you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.