Book your YYZ to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to MSY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to New Orleans (YYZ to MSY)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to New Orleans in 2009 was 66.59%.
- Air Canada carried a total of 129 passengers from YYZ to MSY in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to MSY in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Toronto and New Orleans.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to MSY for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- 246 seats were available on flights from YYZ to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 164 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to MSY that year.
- Air Canada, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Toronto, Canada to New Orleans, LA.
- There were 164 passengers that flew from Toronto to New Orleans in 2009.
- Air Canada operated flights from YYZ to MSY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and New Orleans from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Military Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.