Book your YYZ to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to JFK
|Alitalia||Canadair Regional Jet|
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|WestJet||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to New York (YYZ to JFK)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to New York in 2009 was 68.48%.
- 147,308 seats were available on flights from YYZ to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97,460 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to JFK that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and New York from Cathay Pacific is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 301 seats.
- There were 97,460 passengers that flew from Toronto to New York in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Toronto and New York.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to JFK in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Comair, American Eagle, LAN Airlines, Cathay Pacific, American Airlines offer flights from Toronto, Canada to New York, NY.
- Comair carried a total of 39,344 passengers from YYZ to JFK in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to JFK for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Comair operated flights from YYZ to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.