Book your YYZ to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to RDU Route Map
Looking for Las Vegas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to RDU
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Raleigh (YYZ to RDU)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to RDU for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to RDU in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's CRJ-705 from Bombardier. The CRJ-705 started flying in 2005.
- Air Canada Jazz carried a total of 28,551 passengers from YYZ to RDU in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Raleigh in 2009 was 61.99%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Toronto and Raleigh.
- 47,570 seats were available on flights from YYZ to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,729 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to RDU that year.
- There were 28,729 passengers that flew from Toronto to Raleigh in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Raleigh from Air Canada Jazz is the CRJ-705 built by Bombardier with 74 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from YYZ to RDU using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Canada Jazz, Air Canada, Air Greenland, Comair offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Raleigh, NC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)