Book your YYZ to RIC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Richmond airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and RIC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Richmond Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to RIC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to RIC Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to Richmond Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to RIC
|Air Canada||Beechcraft 1900D|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Richmond (YYZ to RIC)
- There were 7,757 passengers that flew from Toronto to Richmond in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Toronto and Richmond.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Richmond, VA in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to RIC in 2009 was Air Canada's ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Air Canada Jazz carried a total of 7,732 passengers from YYZ to RIC in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Richmond in 2009 was 37.52%.
- Air Canada Jazz, Air Canada offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Richmond, VA.
- 19,513 seats were available on flights from YYZ to RIC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,757 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to RIC that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to RIC for Air Canada Jazz is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Richmond from Air Canada is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 73 seats.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from YYZ to RIC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Los Angeles Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.