to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Rochester from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Rochester, MN in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED operated flights from YYZ to RST using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 55 passengers that flew from Toronto to Rochester in 2009.
- UNITED offers flights from Toronto, Canada to Rochester, MN.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to RST for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- 138 seats were available on flights from YYZ to RST in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to RST that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to RST in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Toronto to Rochester.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Rochester in 2009 was 39.86%.
- UNITED carried a total of 55 passengers from YYZ to RST in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Galveston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Bali and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Redondo Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.