Book your YYZ to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to SFO
|Air Canada||Airbus A319|
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to San Francisco (YYZ to SFO)
- 185,018 seats were available on flights from YYZ to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 150,385 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to SFO that year.
- Air Canada operated flights from YYZ to SFO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to San Francisco in 2009 was 80.18%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to SFO for Air Canada is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 119 seats.
- There were 150,385 passengers that flew from Toronto to San Francisco in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada, UNITED offer flights from Toronto, Canada to San Francisco, CA.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to SFO in 2009 was Air Canada's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Air Canada carried a total of 129,006 passengers from YYZ to SFO in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Toronto and San Francisco.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and San Francisco from Air Canada is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Salt Lake City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Naples Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Detroit Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.