Book your YYZ to SJU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to San Juan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and SJU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Luis Munoz Marin Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to SJU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Juan (SJU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Juan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to SJU Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to Luis Munoz Marin Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to SJU
|Air Canada||Airbus A321-100/200|
|Air Canada||Embraer 190|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to San Juan (YYZ to SJU)
- Air Canada carried a total of 7,227 passengers from YYZ to SJU in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to SJU for Air Canada is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 119 seats.
- There were 7,227 passengers that flew from Toronto to San Juan in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to SJU in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to San Juan, Puerto Rico in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Toronto to San Juan.
- 8,989 seats were available on flights from YYZ to SJU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,227 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to SJU that year.
- Air Canada operated flights from YYZ to SJU using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Canada offers flights from Toronto, Canada to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and San Juan from Air Canada is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to San Juan in 2009 was 81.66%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Francisco Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.