Book your YYZ to SRQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Sarasota airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and SRQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Sarasota Bradenton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to SRQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sarasota (SRQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sarasota on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to SRQ Route Map
Looking for Car Rentals NYC? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Miami and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Outer Banks Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to Sarasota Bradenton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to SRQ
|Air Canada||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Sarasota (YYZ to SRQ)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Sarasota in 2009 was 84.46%.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to SRQ in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Toronto to Sarasota.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Sarasota, FL in 2009 was Air Canada's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- Air Canada carried a total of 10,974 passengers from YYZ to SRQ in 2009.
- 13,168 seats were available on flights from YYZ to SRQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,974 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to SRQ that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to SRQ for Air Canada is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 73 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from YYZ to SRQ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 10,974 passengers that flew from Toronto to Sarasota in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Sarasota from Air Canada is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- Air Canada offers flights from Toronto, Canada to Sarasota, FL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)