Book your YYZ to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to STL Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to STL
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to St. Louis (YYZ to STL)
- Air Canada Jazz carried a total of 14,567 passengers from YYZ to STL in 2009.
- 29,490 seats were available on flights from YYZ to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,599 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to STL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to STL in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to STL for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Canada Jazz, American Airlines offer flights from Toronto, Canada to St. Louis, MO.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Toronto and St. Louis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and St. Louis from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from YYZ to STL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 14,599 passengers that flew from Toronto to St. Louis in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to St. Louis in 2009 was 48.51%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cheap Rental Cars Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Flight and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Atlantic City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.