Book your YYZ to TPA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Tampa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and TPA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Tampa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to TPA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to TPA Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to Tampa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to TPA
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Air Canada||Airbus A321-100/200|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Tampa (YYZ to TPA)
- Air Canada carried a total of 62,607 passengers from YYZ to TPA in 2009.
- Air Canada, WestJet, American Airlines offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Tampa, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to TPA for Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 93 seats.
- 109,165 seats were available on flights from YYZ to TPA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 94,817 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to TPA that year.
- There were 94,817 passengers that flew from Toronto to Tampa in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Tampa from Air Canada is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 212 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to TPA in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Tampa, FL in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Toronto and Tampa.
- Air Canada operated flights from YYZ to TPA using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Tampa in 2009 was 85.55%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Laughlin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kalispell Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.