Book your YYZ to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to DCA
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Washington, DC (YYZ to DCA)
- Air Canada operated flights from YYZ to DCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Toronto and Washington.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to DCA for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Canada carried a total of 52,136 passengers from YYZ to DCA in 2009.
- There were 56,318 passengers that flew from Toronto to Washington in 2009.
- Air Canada, Air Canada Jazz offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Washington, DC.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to DCA in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Washington from Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 93 seats.
- 97,328 seats were available on flights from YYZ to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 56,318 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to DCA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Washington in 2009 was 61.36%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Paso Robles Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.