Book your YYZ to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to IAD
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Air Canada||Embraer 170|
|Air Canada||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Washington, DC (YYZ to IAD)
- There were 76,044 passengers that flew from Toronto to Washington in 2009.
- 112,814 seats were available on flights from YYZ to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 76,044 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to IAD that year.
- Air Canada operated flights from YYZ to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Washington in 2009 was 62.57%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to IAD for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Toronto and Washington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Washington from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to IAD in 2009 was Air Canada's ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Shuttle America, Air Greenland, Northwest Airlines, Air Canada, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Washington, DC.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 52,686 passengers from YYZ to IAD in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Austin? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Colorado Springs and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Vero Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Detroit Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.