to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Traverse City and Green Bay.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Traverse City and Green Bay from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TVC to GRB for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 199 passengers that flew from Traverse City to Green Bay in 2009.
- 250 seats were available on flights from TVC to GRB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 199 passengers flew on all flights from TVC to GRB that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing TVC to GRB in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from TVC to GRB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Traverse City, MI to Green Bay, WI.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 152 passengers from TVC to GRB in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Traverse City to Green Bay in 2009 was 82%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Traverse City, MI to Green Bay, WI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Tulsa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.