Book your TRI to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tri-Cities to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TRI and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tri Cities Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TRI to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tri-Cities (TRI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tri-Cities on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TRI to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Tri Cities Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TRI to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tri-Cities to Atlanta (TRI to ATL)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Tri Cities and Atlanta.
- The shortest flight distance between Tri Cities and Atlanta is 227 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tri Cities to Atlanta in 2009 was 67.58%.
- 113,700 seats were available on flights from TRI to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 73,605 passengers flew on all flights from TRI to ATL that year.
- Flight #4991, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Tri Cities to Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tri Cities and Atlanta from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air, Comair offer flights from Tri Cities, TN to Atlanta, GA.
- Comair, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Tri Cities to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from TRI to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between TRI and ATL takes about 43 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing TRI to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tri Cities, TN to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Tri Cities to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 70,005 passengers from TRI to ATL in 2009.
- The average flight time from Tri Cities, TN to Atlanta, GA takes about 44 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TRI to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 73,605 passengers that flew from Tri Cities to Atlanta in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Belize? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Copper Mountain Lodging you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.