to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Tri Cities and Cincinnati.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tri Cities to Cincinnati in 2009 was 63.33%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tri Cities, TN to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Freedom Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Skywest Air offer flights from Tri Cities, TN to Cincinnati, OH.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Tri Cities to Cincinnati.
- The newest aircraft servicing TRI to CVG in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-135 from Embraer. The EMB-135 started flying in 1998.
- Flight #6646, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Tri Cities to Cincinnati.
- Comair, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Tri Cities to Cincinnati.
- There were 30,019 passengers that flew from Tri Cities to Cincinnati in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from TRI to CVG using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between TRI and CVG takes about 41 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tri Cities and Cincinnati from Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TRI to CVG for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Tri Cities and Cincinnati is 216 miles.
- 48,681 seats were available on flights from TRI to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,019 passengers flew on all flights from TRI to CVG that year.
- The average flight time from Tri Cities, TN to Cincinnati, OH takes about 42 minutes.
- Freedom Airlines carried a total of 11,916 passengers from TRI to CVG in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)