Book your TRI to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tri-Cities to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TRI and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tri Cities Regional to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TRI to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tri-Cities (TRI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tri-Cities on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TRI to CVG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tri-Cities to Cincinnati (TRI to CVG)
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Tri Cities and Cincinnati.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tri Cities to Cincinnati in 2009 was 63.33%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tri Cities, TN to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Freedom Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Skywest Air offer flights from Tri Cities, TN to Cincinnati, OH.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Tri Cities to Cincinnati.
- The newest aircraft servicing TRI to CVG in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-135 from Embraer. The EMB-135 started flying in 1998.
- Flight #6646, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Tri Cities to Cincinnati.
- Comair, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Tri Cities to Cincinnati.
- There were 30,019 passengers that flew from Tri Cities to Cincinnati in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from TRI to CVG using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between TRI and CVG takes about 41 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tri Cities and Cincinnati from Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TRI to CVG for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Tri Cities and Cincinnati is 216 miles.
- 48,681 seats were available on flights from TRI to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,019 passengers flew on all flights from TRI to CVG that year.
- The average flight time from Tri Cities, TN to Cincinnati, OH takes about 42 minutes.
- Freedom Airlines carried a total of 11,916 passengers from TRI to CVG in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)