Book your TUS to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tucson to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUS and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tucson Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUS to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUS to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Tucson Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TUS to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tucson to Atlanta (TUS to ATL)
- The shortest flight between TUS and ATL takes about 182 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Tucson and Atlanta is 1541 miles.
- Delta Airlines operates the shortest flights from Tucson to Atlanta.
- Flight #1884, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Tucson to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 101,783 passengers from TUS to ATL in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Tucson, AZ to Atlanta, GA.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from TUS to ATL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tucson and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 114,066 seats were available on flights from TUS to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 101,783 passengers flew on all flights from TUS to ATL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUS to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Tucson to Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUS to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Tucson, AZ to Atlanta, GA takes about 182 minutes.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tucson to Atlanta.
- There were 101,783 passengers that flew from Tucson to Atlanta in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tucson, AZ to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tucson to Atlanta in 2009 was 88.38%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Tampa? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Seattle you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.