to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 303 seats were available on flights from TUS to CID in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 160 passengers flew on all flights from TUS to CID that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tucson to Cedar Rapids in 2009 was 87.43%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUS to CID for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 160 passengers from TUS to CID in 2009.
- Skynet Airlines operated flights from TUS to CID using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tucson, AZ to Cedar Rapids, IA in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUS to CID in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing. The B737-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tucson and Cedar Rapids from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- There were 160 passengers that flew from Tucson to Cedar Rapids in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Tucson, AZ to Cedar Rapids, IA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tucson to Cedar Rapids.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Gettysburg PA? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Brandon FL you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kuala Lumpur Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.