to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tucson to Colorado Springs in 2009 was 94%.
- 170 seats were available on flights from TUS to COS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47 passengers flew on all flights from TUS to COS that year.
- There were 47 passengers that flew from Tucson to Colorado Springs in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tucson and Colorado Springs from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Tucson, AZ to Colorado Springs, CO.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUS to COS for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUS to COS in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tucson to Colorado Springs.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tucson, AZ to Colorado Springs, CO in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 47 passengers from TUS to COS in 2009.
- Skynet Airlines operated flights from TUS to COS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Klondike Gold Rush you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.