Book your TUS to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tucson to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUS and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tucson Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUS to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUS to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Tucson Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TUS to DFW
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tucson to Dallas (TUS to DFW)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tucson to Dallas in 2009 was 70.14%.
- There were 291,260 passengers that flew from Tucson to Dallas in 2009.
- The average flight time from Tucson, AZ to Dallas, TX takes about 104 minutes.
- The shortest flight between TUS and DFW takes about 104 minutes.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Tucson to Dallas.
- The shortest flight distance between Tucson and Dallas is 813 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUS to DFW for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from TUS to DFW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Tucson to Dallas.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tucson and Dallas.
- American Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Tucson, AZ to Dallas, TX.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUS to DFW in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines carried a total of 291,121 passengers from TUS to DFW in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tucson, AZ to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1150, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Tucson to Dallas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tucson and Dallas from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- 347,780 seats were available on flights from TUS to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 291,260 passengers flew on all flights from TUS to DFW that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)