Book your TUS to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tucson to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUS and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tucson Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUS to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUS to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from Tucson Intl. to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TUS to DEN
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tucson to Denver (TUS to DEN)
- Frontier carried a total of 72,895 passengers from TUS to DEN in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Tucson and Denver is 639 miles.
- Flight #6550, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Tucson to Denver.
- The shortest flight between TUS and DEN takes about 90 minutes.
- Skywest Air, Frontier, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Tucson to Denver.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUS to DEN in 2009 was Frontier's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- There were 163,251 passengers that flew from Tucson to Denver in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Tucson and Denver.
- The average flight time from Tucson, AZ to Denver, CO takes about 91 minutes.
- 196,346 seats were available on flights from TUS to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 163,251 passengers flew on all flights from TUS to DEN that year.
- UNITED operated flights from TUS to DEN using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUS to DEN for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tucson, AZ to Denver, CO in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Frontier offers the shortest flight times from Tucson to Denver.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tucson to Denver in 2009 was 83.56%.
- Frontier, Skywest Air, UNITED, American Airlines offer flights from Tucson, AZ to Denver, CO.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tucson and Denver from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Yellowstone National Park Lodging you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.