Book your TUS to EUG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tucson to Eugene airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUS and EUG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tucson Intl. to Mahlon Sweet Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUS to EUG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Eugene (EUG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Eugene on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUS to EUG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tucson to Eugene (TUS to EUG)
- There were 294 passengers that flew from Tucson to Eugene in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUS to EUG for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUS to EUG in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tucson to Eugene in 2009 was 86.06%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tucson and Eugene.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from TUS to EUG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tucson and Eugene from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 148 passengers from TUS to EUG in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tucson, AZ to Eugene, OR in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from Tucson, AZ to Eugene, OR.
- 703 seats were available on flights from TUS to EUG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 294 passengers flew on all flights from TUS to EUG that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)