Book your TUS to LAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tucson to Lansing airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUS and LAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tucson Intl. to Capital Region Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUS to LAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lansing (LAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lansing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUS to LAN Route Map
Looking for Seattle Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Hilton Head you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tucson to Lansing (TUS to LAN)
- North American Airlines carried a total of 155 passengers from TUS to LAN in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tucson and Lansing from North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tucson to Lansing in 2009 was 89.08%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUS to LAN for North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- 174 seats were available on flights from TUS to LAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 155 passengers flew on all flights from TUS to LAN that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tucson to Lansing.
- North American Airlines operated flights from TUS to LAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUS to LAN in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- North American Airlines offers flights from Tucson, AZ to Lansing, MI.
- There were 155 passengers that flew from Tucson to Lansing in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tucson, AZ to Lansing, MI in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)