Book your TUS to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tucson to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUS and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tucson Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUS to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUS to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Tucson Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TUS to LAX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tucson to Los Angeles (TUS to LAX)
- The average flight time from Tucson, AZ to Los Angeles, CA takes about 72 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tucson to Los Angeles in 2009 was 70.16%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tucson and Los Angeles from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- There were 73,373 passengers that flew from Tucson to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The shortest flight between TUS and LAX takes about 72 minutes.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Tucson to Los Angeles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tucson and Los Angeles.
- Skywest Air, Delta Airlines offer flights from Tucson, AZ to Los Angeles, CA.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 73,230 passengers from TUS to LAX in 2009.
- Skywest Air operated flights from TUS to LAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tucson, AZ to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #6131, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Tucson to Los Angeles.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Tucson to Los Angeles.
- The shortest flight distance between Tucson and Los Angeles is 451 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUS to LAX for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 102,484 seats were available on flights from TUS to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 73,373 passengers flew on all flights from TUS to LAX that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUS to LAX in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Cincinnati? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Albuquerque and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bellingham Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Curacao Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.