to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUS to MEX for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 10,716 passengers from TUS to MEX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tucson to Mexico City in 2009 was 84.96%.
- 12,702 seats were available on flights from TUS to MEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,716 passengers flew on all flights from TUS to MEX that year.
- There were 10,716 passengers that flew from Tucson to Mexico City in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from TUS to MEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Tucson, AZ to Mexico City, Mexico.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tucson, AZ to Mexico City, Mexico in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUS to MEX in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tucson to Mexico City.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tucson and Mexico City from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Diego and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Vancouver Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bali Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.