Book your TUS to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tucson to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUS and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tucson Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUS to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUS to MIA Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Chicago? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Francisco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Things to do in Pensacola Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Boston Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tucson to Miami (TUS to MIA)
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Tucson, AZ to Miami, FL.
- 358 seats were available on flights from TUS to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 127 passengers flew on all flights from TUS to MIA that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tucson to Miami.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tucson, AZ to Miami, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUS to MIA for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tucson and Miami from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from TUS to MIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 127 passengers from TUS to MIA in 2009.
- There were 127 passengers that flew from Tucson to Miami in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tucson to Miami in 2009 was 69.02%.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUS to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)