Book your TUS to MAF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tucson to Midland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUS and MAF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tucson Intl. to Midland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUS to MAF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Midland (MAF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Midland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUS to MAF Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Jose del Cabo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tucson to Midland (TUS to MAF)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tucson to Midland in 2009 was 100%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tucson and Midland from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- 190 seats were available on flights from TUS to MAF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 190 passengers flew on all flights from TUS to MAF that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUS to MAF in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tucson, AZ to Midland, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 190 passengers that flew from Tucson to Midland in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tucson and Midland.
- American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Tucson, AZ to Midland, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUS to MAF for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 140 passengers from TUS to MAF in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from TUS to MAF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)