to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tucson to Midland in 2009 was 100%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tucson and Midland from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- 190 seats were available on flights from TUS to MAF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 190 passengers flew on all flights from TUS to MAF that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUS to MAF in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tucson, AZ to Midland, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 190 passengers that flew from Tucson to Midland in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tucson and Midland.
- American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Tucson, AZ to Midland, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUS to MAF for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 140 passengers from TUS to MAF in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from TUS to MAF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Jose del Cabo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.