Book your TUS to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tucson to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUS and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tucson Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUS to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUS to MSP Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Houston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to New Orleans and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Kauai you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Tucson Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TUS to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tucson to Minneapolis (TUS to MSP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tucson to Minneapolis in 2009 was 85.8%.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from TUS to MSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUS to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Tucson to Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tucson, AZ to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tucson and Minneapolis.
- Flight #1490, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Tucson to Minneapolis.
- There were 50,819 passengers that flew from Tucson to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The average flight time from Tucson, AZ to Minneapolis, MN takes about 162 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Tucson and Minneapolis is 1298 miles.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 45,544 passengers from TUS to MSP in 2009.
- The shortest flight between TUS and MSP takes about 162 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Tucson, AZ to Minneapolis, MN.
- 56,751 seats were available on flights from TUS to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50,819 passengers flew on all flights from TUS to MSP that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUS to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tucson and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Tucson to Minneapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)