to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUS to OAK for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tucson to Oakland in 2009 was 77.6%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tucson to Oakland.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tucson, AZ to Oakland, CA in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 357 seats were available on flights from TUS to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 142 passengers flew on all flights from TUS to OAK that year.
- There were 142 passengers that flew from Tucson to Oakland in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUS to OAK in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- US Airways carried a total of 142 passengers from TUS to OAK in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tucson and Oakland from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from TUS to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Tucson, AZ to Oakland, CA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Francisco Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find New York Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Canyon Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.