to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing TUS to RNO in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing. The B737-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tucson, AZ to Reno, NV in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tucson and Reno from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUS to RNO for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- There were 416 passengers that flew from Tucson to Reno in 2009.
- Skynet Airlines operated flights from TUS to RNO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Randalls Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.