to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Tucson and San Antonio.
- American Airlines operated flights from TUS to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUS to SAT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tucson, AZ to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tucson to San Antonio in 2009 was 90.38%.
- There were 545 passengers that flew from Tucson to San Antonio in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUS to SAT for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- 730 seats were available on flights from TUS to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 545 passengers flew on all flights from TUS to SAT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tucson and San Antonio from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Tucson, AZ to San Antonio, TX.
- American Airlines carried a total of 358 passengers from TUS to SAT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Yellowstone National Park Lodging you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.