Book your TUS to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tucson to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUS and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tucson Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUS to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUS to SEA Route Map
Route information for flights from Tucson Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TUS to SEA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-900 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tucson to Seattle (TUS to SEA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUS to SEA for Alaska Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tucson, AZ to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Alaska Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Tucson to Seattle.
- 58,676 seats were available on flights from TUS to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47,225 passengers flew on all flights from TUS to SEA that year.
- The shortest flight between TUS and SEA takes about 169 minutes.
- There were 47,225 passengers that flew from Tucson to Seattle in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Tucson, AZ to Seattle, WA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tucson to Seattle.
- Alaska Airlines operates the shortest flights from Tucson to Seattle.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from TUS to SEA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #649, operated by Alaska Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Tucson to Seattle.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUS to SEA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The shortest flight distance between Tucson and Seattle is 1216 miles.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 47,225 passengers from TUS to SEA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tucson and Seattle from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tucson to Seattle in 2009 was 82.1%.
- The average flight time from Tucson, AZ to Seattle, WA takes about 169 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Omaha Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.