Book your TUL to ABI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tulsa to Abilene airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUL and ABI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tulsa Intl. to Abilene Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUL to ABI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Abilene (ABI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Abilene on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUL to ABI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tulsa to Abilene (TUL to ABI)
- American Airlines offers flights from Tulsa, OK to Abilene, TX.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to ABI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Abilene in 2009 was 69.29%.
- There were 97 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Abilene in 2009.
- 190 seats were available on flights from TUL to ABI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to ABI that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Abilene from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tulsa to Abilene.
- American Airlines operated flights from TUL to ABI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 97 passengers from TUL to ABI in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to ABI for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Abilene, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)