Book your TUL to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tulsa to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUL and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tulsa Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUL to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUL to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Tulsa Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TUL to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tulsa to Atlanta (TUL to ATL)
- Comair, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Tulsa to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 68,779 passengers from TUL to ATL in 2009.
- The shortest flight between TUL and ATL takes about 90 minutes.
- The average flight time from Tulsa, OK to Atlanta, GA takes about 92 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Tulsa and Atlanta is 674 miles.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Tulsa to Atlanta.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Tulsa and Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Atlanta from City Star Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 276 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from TUL to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 77,849 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Atlanta in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air, Comair, Delta Airlines offer flights from Tulsa, OK to Atlanta, GA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Atlanta in 2009 was 79.61%.
- Flight #7827, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 41 minutes average delay between flights from Tulsa to Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 93,480 seats were available on flights from TUL to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77,849 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to ATL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Fort Wayne? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to South Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Guangzhou Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.