to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Austin, TX in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 116 passengers from TUL to AUS in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Austin from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- 404 seats were available on flights from TUL to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 218 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to AUS that year.
- Air Uganda operated flights from TUL to AUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to AUS for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- There were 218 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Austin in 2009.
- American Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Tulsa, OK to Austin, TX.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Austin in 2009 was 61.05%.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to AUS in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Tulsa and Austin.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Detroit Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cancun and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sanibel Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Phoenix today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.