Book your TUL to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tulsa to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUL and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tulsa Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUL to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUL to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Tulsa Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TUL to ORD
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tulsa to Chicago (TUL to ORD)
- The shortest flight distance between Tulsa and Chicago is 585 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Chicago in 2009 was 69.99%.
- There were 129,925 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Chicago in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 39,594 passengers from TUL to ORD in 2009.
- American Airlines, American Connection, American Eagle, Skywest Air, UNITED, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Tulsa, OK to Chicago, IL.
- 189,468 seats were available on flights from TUL to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 129,925 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to ORD that year.
- The shortest flight between TUL and ORD takes about 77 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Tulsa to Chicago.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Chicago from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- Flight #6224, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Tulsa to Chicago.
- Skywest Air, American Airlines, UNITED, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Tulsa to Chicago.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Tulsa and Chicago.
- The average flight time from Tulsa, OK to Chicago, IL takes about 81 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to ORD in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle operated flights from TUL to ORD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car NYC? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find San Francisco Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tampa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Chicago Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.