to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 545 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Colorado Springs in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to COS in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- UNITED operated flights from TUL to COS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Colorado Springs, CO in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED carried a total of 324 passengers from TUL to COS in 2009.
- UNITED, Skywest Air offer flights from Tulsa, OK to Colorado Springs, CO.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Colorado Springs from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 156 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to COS for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tulsa and Colorado Springs.
- 652 seats were available on flights from TUL to COS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 545 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to COS that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Colorado Springs in 2009 was 84.83%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Honolulu Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights For Students and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Denver Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grand Canyon Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.