Book your TUL to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tulsa to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUL and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tulsa Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUL to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUL to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Tulsa Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TUL to DFW
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tulsa to Dallas (TUL to DFW)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Dallas from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- Flight #1755, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Tulsa to Dallas.
- American Airlines, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Tulsa to Dallas.
- The shortest flight between TUL and DFW takes about 45 minutes.
- American Airlines operated flights from TUL to DFW using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Dallas in 2009 was 70.99%.
- There were 299,706 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Dallas in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 284,529 passengers from TUL to DFW in 2009.
- The average flight time from Tulsa, OK to Dallas, TX takes about 45 minutes.
- 412,899 seats were available on flights from TUL to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 299,706 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to DFW that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Tulsa and Dallas.
- American Airlines, American Eagle, Sun Country Airlines, Air Greenland, Skywest Air, Comair, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Tulsa, OK to Dallas, TX.
- The shortest flight distance between Tulsa and Dallas is 237 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to DFW in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Tulsa to Dallas.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Branson Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.