Book your TUL to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tulsa to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUL and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tulsa Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUL to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUL to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from Tulsa Intl. to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TUL to DEN
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tulsa to Denver (TUL to DEN)
- The shortest flight between TUL and DEN takes about 82 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Tulsa and Denver is 541 miles.
- 176,142 seats were available on flights from TUL to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 131,061 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to DEN that year.
- UNITED, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Tulsa to Denver.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Denver, CO in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Tulsa, OK to Denver, CO takes about 83 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to DEN in 2009 was LTU Billa Lufttransport Unternehmen's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Denver in 2009 was 78.9%.
- UNITED operated flights from TUL to DEN using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 86,356 passengers from TUL to DEN in 2009.
- There were 131,061 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Denver in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Denver from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Tulsa and Denver.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to DEN for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Tulsa to Denver.
- Flight #390, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Tulsa to Denver.
- UNITED, Skywest Air, LTU Billa Lufttransport Unternehmen, Lynx Aviation, American Connection, Delta Airlines offer flights from Tulsa, OK to Denver, CO.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New York you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.