Book your TUL to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tulsa to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUL and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tulsa Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUL to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUL to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from Tulsa Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TUL to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tulsa to Detroit (TUL to DTW)
- The average flight time from Tulsa, OK to Detroit, MI takes about 108 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Detroit from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between TUL and DTW takes about 108 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to DTW in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tulsa to Detroit.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 26,728 passengers from TUL to DTW in 2009.
- Flight #2487, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Tulsa to Detroit.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Tulsa to Detroit.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Tulsa, OK to Detroit, MI.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Detroit in 2009 was 79.14%.
- There were 26,728 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Detroit in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight distance between Tulsa and Detroit is 790 miles.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Tulsa to Detroit.
- 33,700 seats were available on flights from TUL to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,728 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to DTW that year.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from TUL to DTW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to DTW for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental New York? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights For Students and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Denver Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grand Canyon Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.