to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to GJT in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 116 seats were available on flights from TUL to GJT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 108 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to GJT that year.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Tulsa, OK to Grand Junction, CO.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Grand Junction in 2009 was 92%.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 108 passengers from TUL to GJT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Grand Junction from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Skywest Air operated flights from TUL to GJT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Grand Junction, CO in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to GJT for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tulsa to Grand Junction.
- There were 108 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Grand Junction in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Houston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Pete Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bermuda Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.