Book your TUL to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tulsa to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUL and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tulsa Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUL to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUL to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Tulsa Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TUL to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tulsa to Houston (TUL to IAH)
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 95,926 passengers from TUL to IAH in 2009.
- Flight #3061, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Tulsa to Houston.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Tulsa, OK to Houston, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 158 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Tulsa to Houston.
- The shortest flight distance between Tulsa and Houston is 429 miles.
- There were 135,247 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Houston in 2009.
- The average flight time from Tulsa, OK to Houston, TX takes about 72 minutes.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from TUL to IAH using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Tulsa to Houston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to IAH for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Houston in 2009 was 72.92%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Tulsa and Houston.
- The shortest flight between TUL and IAH takes about 72 minutes.
- 170,509 seats were available on flights from TUL to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 135,247 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to IAH that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Metairie la you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.